The Brasserie Artisanale de Sainte-Mère-Église offers customised group services for associations or professionals!
Free guided tour of our craft brewery.
- Discovery of the brewery’s installations and explanation of the brewing process, from the choice of raw materials to the bottling.
- Tasting of a selection of “gorgillons” beers (3x7cl on draught).
- Free time to visit our themed stalls and our bar.
Total duration = 1H30
- Private car park of 7000 m2
- Coach parking + oil change station
- Air conditioning
- Capacity of 50 persons
Examples of possible options:
- Sweet board (snack equivalent)
Guided tour of our brewery (40min)
Tasting of a selection of beers produced on site, in the form of 3 gorgillons (7cl)
Discovery and possibility to buy our beers and a range of local products in an original and historical setting
For more information on our options and rates
Board of local charcuterie and cheese (equivalent to a meal) + dessert such as Norman tart + coffee.
Guided tour of our brewery (40min).
One beer (25cl) offered.
Discover and buy our beers and a range of local products in an original and historical setting.
The Brasserie Artisanale de Sainte-Mère-Église offers to host your future corporate events in an original and historical setting.
To share your wishes and make an estimate,
Contact Laurence Tél: 06.88.35.75.60 mail: firstname.lastname@example.org